The Unicast Ceramic Lined Slurry Valve delivers outstanding wear life in the transport of abrasive slurry. An innovative solution to the short wear life and leakage found with ball check valves, and a cost-saving alternative.
How to reduce your operating costs with the Unicast Ceramic Lined Slurry Valve and Ceramic Lined Pipe Segments and Elbows:
1. Ceramic Liners Extend Wearlife: Valve housing is completely lined with 1/2" cast ceramic (ABSC20) liners for maximum durability in high abrasive environments. Unique to Unicast slurry valves.
2. Precision-Aligned Gate Eliminates Leakage: Precision alignment between the gate and seat for a perfect seal. Clean-cut transition of the gate between inlets eliminates leakage and damage.
3. Rubber-Coated Drive Arm: Rubber coating provides an abrasion-resistant shielf ensuring longest wearlife.
4. Streamlined One-Piece Seat: Sandwiched between upper and lower housing with exact flange diameter to eliminate turbulence and cavitation in high abrasive conditions.
5. Delta Wing for Control: Ensures exact positioning of the lever in manual configurations for maximum operator control. Adapts electric gear motor as well as hydraulic and pneumatic actuators--1 multipurpose lever for 3 different configurations.
6. Ceramic Lined Elbows and Pipe Sections also available: Increase the wearlife of your entire pipeline system with ceramic lined pipe segments and elbows.