Available from Erin Recycling
The Vibratory 5’x 12’ Screener is a screening device designed to process a wide variety of difficult
materials commonly contained in Recycling industry (NSW, IC&I, C&D).
The double-deck vibrating screenbox can be configured with fingers or mesh screens on top and/or bottom deck
to ensure maximum separation efficiency whatever the environment, even with the toughest materials.
The primary purpose for having a double-deck screenbox is to remove the fines, and separate one or two products
according to size. In a system designed for a two-way separation, the fines are collected by the fines collection
conveyor beneath the bottom deck, or can alternatively be discharged into a bunker positioned beneath the
Screened overs and medium-size material discharge onto an overs conveyor at the end of the screenbox with
containment/transition chutes provided. In a three-fraction system, the fines, middles, and overs are discharged
onto separate conveyors.
• Type: Vibrating screenbox
• Screenbox dimensions: 5’ wide x 12’ long
• Top deck: Cascade fingers or mesh screens
• Bottom deck: Mesh frame system comprised of 2
permanently mounted frames with replaceable wire cloth
sections to size < 3/4”
• Drive: 25 HP (18.5 tcw) electric motor
• Screenbox speed: 900 RPM
• Screenbox angle: 15 degree decline Spring-mounted units
• Safety guards: Included, in accordance with OSHA CSA,
• Sub-structure: Included for easy mounting where require